The Business and Commercial Department at Burden Swart Botha & Maluleke Inc. provides advice to large, medium and small businesses as well as a range of commercial law services…
Our commercial department can assist with:
- Advising clients on the formation and structuring of entities for the client’s specific business needs;
- Registering of companies;
- Amending company documents;
- Drafting of commercial contracts;
- Advising clients on existing commercial contracts;
- Registering Trusts;
- Advising clients regarding the implication of the new Companies Act on their business;
- Advising clients in relevant consumer legislation and specifically the new Consumer Protection Act;
- Advising clients on Joint Ventures and drafting of the Joint Venture Agreement;
- Settlement negotiations between business partners in the event of a commercial dispute.
Our professionalism, expertise and dedication to our clients enables us to assist and guide them to minimise their risk in new business opportunities and in existing business operations.