Burden Swart Botha & Maluleke Inc. has the required expertise to assist and support victims of motor vehicle accidents within the borders South African and lodge claims on their behalf with the Road Accident Fund…
We can assist you to take legal action or we can represent you in order to defend your legal rights out of court as well as in court.
Our Litigation Department offers solutions on the following diverse civil matters:
- Magistrate Court litigation;
- Instituting of actions for arrear amounts due and damages suffered;
- Acting on behalf of Estate Agents in respect of commission related disputes; and
- Instituting action against the RAF for funeral expenses.
- To defend legal actions;
- Ex parte applications pertaining to the delivering and return of goods;
- Insurance claims and related matters;
- Interdicts in the Family Violence Court;
- Maintenance matters; and
- Evictions of illegal occupants;
- High Court litigation;
- Litigation in respect of contracts (commercial litigation);
- Application for sequestration and liquidation for or against private persons and/or legal entities;
- Voluntary surrender of estates;
- Application for rehabilitation;
- Application for interim access to properties;
- Institution of action against the RAF for loss of support claims, loss of income, general damages (pain and suffering) and medical expenses;
- Amendment of marital status;
- Custody of children and miscellaneous family related matters; and
- Late registration of marital contracts (post-nuptial contracts);
We understand how stressful civil litigation can be and offer our clients sound legal advice and support, from initiation of legal proceedings to trial hearings. We are also proactive and creative in conducting and resolving legal disputes in the best interests of our clients and we emphasise the need to assist our clients efficiently and expediently. Our Litigation Department serves our regular clients as well as those who exclusively seek our litigation capabilities. We are a full service department, with significant depth, covering all areas of litigation.